Consultations are for the couples that love to do it themselves; but may need a guiding hand on where to get started.
Maybe you need help with the timeline or a vendor recommendations. Maybe you come from two different traditions and need help incorporating both, this is where we come in. We can help get you started on the right path.
Month of Coordination services are for the couples that love to do it all themselves, but need help in the final month to alleviate the stress. We can step in and finalize all your vendors, help you with the “day of timeline”, rehearsal dinner and the day of your wonderful wedding:
· Two in-person consultations with you during the month of your wedding to discuss all the plans you have put into place and what extra expectations and duties you have for me;
· Working with you to create your Wedding Day Timeline and schedule for the day.
· Being present at the rehearsal so that I am better able to help you at your ceremony.
· Management of your wedding day from one hour before the ceremony (or pre-wedding photos) until the close of the evening
Everyone now-a-days live a very busy lifestyle and have a lot on their plate, therefore the wedding planning takes a back seat. We help the couples from the very beginning to the very last moment of the wedding day. We work together on creating your beautiful dream wedding. With our full package we also include help with your social, from venue selection to every last bit of detail you may forget to include:
· Budget preparation, allocation, and management
· Vendor recommendations and assisting in the selection of vendors
· Preparing and maintaining a wedding planning schedule
· Handling follow-ups with all vendors
· Attending appointment with clergy (in discussing actual ceremony), if desired
· Helping with rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception
· Supervision of wedding photo session following ceremony
· And so, so much more
Apart from Wedding services I also offer event planning:
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Gender Reveals
- Birthday parties
- Rehearsal Dinners